I’m really enjoying the street photography of Swedish photographer Nils-Erik Larson, who shoots primarily in black and white and has a wonderful knack for being in the right place at the right time. See much more of his work over on DeviantART.
Archive | PhotosRSS feed for this section
Each year, Smithsonian magazine organized a photo contest. Five categories are being honored: nature, Latin, images retouched, society and travel. For the tenth edition of photographers from around the world have set the bar very high. Try this selection of 15 photos of the 50 finalists.
Great photographs happen when there is life being lived. It’s the end, an excellent photography is one that shows us the beauty of life.
The hospital was built just before 1900 and in its lifetime saw various transitions from German to Soviet occupation – it was where Adolf Hitler recuperated after being wounded in WW1. Most of the buildings were boarded up, adding to the sinister and empty atmosphere of this massive complex – one of the buildings had [...]
Iguazu Falls, in Iguazu River, are one of the world’s largest waterfalls. They extend over 2,700 m (nearly 2 miles) in a semi-circular shape. Of the 275 falls that collectively make up Iguassu Falls, “Devil’s Throat” is the tallest at 80 m in height. Iguazu Falls are on the border between the Brazilian state of [...]
Photographer Chris McLennan Prints available online: http://smu.gs/RV8SUk Mashatu, Botswana, Southern Africa.
Top Posts & Pages
- Howto: KVM Server Virtualization
- Learn how to use WhatsApp on PC
- Linux in undeveloped countries
- Erases all of Pope tweets.
- A handful of Firefox tweaks that will double your browser speed
- Howto find fast with Firefox
- Difference between Online Education VS. Traditional Education
- Install Windows XP / 7/ 8 From Flash /Pen Drive : Step by Step Tutorial.
- Enabling and disabling services during start up in Linux
Follow @dagorret on Twitter