The Hectic day leaves us not to do anything in the next morning, even we don’t want to make breakfast and most of the time we eat bread or some stale food that is not good for our health. Don’t worry now change your bread in tasty french toast. Today, we are going to share with you a simple recipe that can be cooked for your breakfast at the same time it is healthy and will give energy for your all day work. Here are the tips to make easy healthy French toast.
1. six thick slices bread
2. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3. Milk 2 cup
4. Two eggs
5. 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
6. Grounded nutmegs ¼ tbs
7. Salt, according to taste
- To make French toast you can use any kind of bread white, whole wheat etc. First of all you need to beat eggs in a bowl add 2 cup milk, vanilla flavor, and spices.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle of skillet in medium heat.
- Soak all the slice of bread carefully in egg mixture until these are deeply soaked into the mixture.
- Place all the slices gently into to the lightly oiled pan and cook it in low flame until it becomes golden brown
- Serve Hot
Best accompaniments for French toast are butter, maple syrup and margarine.