Hans Rosling provides another interesting TED talk. As he mentions economics plays a huge role in whether we will slow population growth. The economic condition plays a huge role in child survival which he calls “the new green.” Meaning the fate of the environment is tied to increasing child survival (and decreasing poverty). There are many important factors that will impact the fate of the environment but a big factor is world population.
You are here: Home > If you think green: think in the children
If you think green: think in the children
About Dagorret Carlos
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Finland babies sleep into cardboard boxes?
- Howto: KVM Server Virtualization
- The Dark Side: Thoughts of the week
- A handful of Firefox tweaks that will double your browser speed
- Genetic diversity in trouble for the actions of Monsanto
- Erases all of Pope tweets.
- Top 100 sites of Apple and Mac
- Howto find fast with Firefox
- Difference between Online Education VS. Traditional Education
Follow @dagorret on Twitter
- Los Angeles | California (by yosch)
- Lands of Tuscany: The Serchio Valley (by Alessandro Puccinelli)
- Na Pali Coast
- Haystack Rock by Bobshots on Flickr.
- Eruption! by Alain Barbezat
- View of Himalaya mountains at sunset by Marina & Enrique on...
- Rice terraces, Irkhuwa Valley, far Eastern Nepal
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Berlin, Germany (by Oliver Winter)
- A Poor Man’s Memory - By: George Christakis