The era of STATIC Wallpaper is about to get over with the introduction of DYNAMIC wallpapers.
WHAT ARE DYNAMIC WALLPAPERS?
Dynamic wallpapers are a kind of wallpaper + screen saver program that runs on the desktop of any PC having windows7 or vista as the OS.
WHERE CAN I GET THEM?
U can download the OKOZO DESKTOP software to have access to loads of fun and fascinating dynamic wallpapers.
There are 6 categories in all ( right now ) in okozo… namely –
- Abstract- this category comprises of ABSTRACT wallpapers that cant be customized but give ur desktop a pleasing look 🙂 My personal favorite in this category is THE PARTICLE STORM.
- Cartoons– this contains a number of cartoon / funny animated wallpapers.
- Clocks– contains a number of animated digital and analog clocks.. USEFUL 🙂
- Galleries-This is the best category according to me because we can customize it by using our own images and adding them to a particular wallpaper and then using them as the dynamic wallpaper 🙂 my favorite in it is the BACKGROUND ROTATOR.
- Interactive– this is the funny and best category to pass time with 😀 it consists of animated wallpapers having different characters ( like insects, hamsters, cars, etc) that respont to our mouse pointer. My personal favorite is the HAMSTER.
- Other– this has a list of some other wallpapers which are also pretty cool and my favorite is FALLING LEAVES 🙂
HOW CAN I GET THEM?
- Goto the website link mentioned at the end of this post ( but 1st read the complete post! ).
- Download the OKOZO software from the homepage, you can see a DOWNLOAD tab on top right corner of homepage.
- You will need to have the latest updated ADOBE flash player ( dont worry, if you dont have it, then OKOZO will itself ask you to install it, u just have to follow the instructions during installation ).
- Once u have the software installed ( u’ll get its icon in the system tray), you can download wallpapers by clicking on the WALLPAPERS button in the software. (see image below).
- Before downloading, when u click on a wallpaper, u’ll be able to see its preview and u can interact with it using your pointer in the window. (cool huh!)
- Once you have downloaded the wallpaper double click on it to install it, open the OKOZO software and click on RELOAD tab. You’ll get the wallpaper in a few seconds and there you go 🙂
- The wallpapers which can be customized have a CONFIGURE tab also ( see image below ).
- To use the selected wallpaper, click APPLY