Now Play Old Nintendo Games Online
This is a small flashback to the years of Nintendo System. All of us love Nintendo Games more than nowadays’ Games. SNESBox is a Super Nintendo Entertainment System emulator based on Adobe Flash and you can use it Online (Browser-Based) without any 3rd Party Plugins to Play all brand Old Games such as Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat, Aladin, Contra… and many others. It provides 2 Nintendo systems: NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) which is a developed NES.
How to Play Old Nintendo Games Online (Browser Based)
1) Go to SNESbox
2) You can choose which Nintendo System to use: NES or SNES
3) Now scroll down to find the list of Games to Play:
4) Select the game you want to play, and Click PLAY button.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Game, wait until the Emulator and the Rom loads.
6) Setup the Keys of the joystick by clicking on the button then assign a key from keyboard. You can load defaults settings by clicking load defaults
7) Working perfectly as you can see in the image below.