Six misconceptions that appear in literature about vaccination, along with explanations of why they are misconceptions.
By the CDC
1. Diseases had already begun to disappear before vaccines were introduced, because of better hygiene and sanitation.
2. The majority of people who get a disease have been vaccinated.
3. There are “hot lots” of vaccine that have been associated with more adverse events and deaths than others.
4. Vaccines cause many harmful side effects, illnesses, and even death
5. Vaccine-preventable diseases have been virtually eliminated from the United States.
6. Giving a child multiple vaccinations for different diseases at the same time increases the risk of harmful side effects and can overload the immune system For the full report http://goo.gl/8UYh2
Moms Who Vax
They believe in using science honestly, telling the truth, living by the social contract, and protecting our kids and yours.
Image from the Center of Disease Control http://goo.gl/aUp0h