San Telmo, the oldest barrio in Buenos Aires, is known for antique stores, milongas, cobblestone streets, traditional cafés and old school parrillas. A barrio where the retro-cool hardcore kids live in their high ceiling, historic apartments. My favorite thing about San Telmo? It houses some of the best street art in the city. Ditch the crowded San Telmo Feria, flocking around the amateurs Tango street performers, and check out the great street art.
You are here: Home > Street Art in Buenos Aires
Street Art in Buenos Aires
About Dagorret Carlos
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Top Posts & Pages
- Linux in undeveloped countries
- Learn how to use WhatsApp on PC
- Howto: KVM Server Virtualization
- A handful of Firefox tweaks that will double your browser speed
- Erases all of Pope tweets.
- Install Windows XP / 7/ 8 From Flash /Pen Drive : Step by Step Tutorial.
- Top 100 sites of Apple and Mac
- Howto find fast with Firefox
- Enabling and disabling services during start up in Linux
Follow @dagorret on Twitter
- Water spout off Grand Cayman by gemini spy on Flickr.
- Falls over Molokai
- The Pyramid | Tommaso Renzi
- Summer afternoon of 2012. on river Drava, Croatia. by Davorin...
- Annular eclipse from Kourou - By: Fabrizio Melandri
- Aerial Photography
- HONG KONG
- Celestial Evening
- Red Stone Park
- Mountain mirror, Svalbard (by Michele Bussoni2010)