Flamingos are very social birds that live in colonies that can number in the thousands, so we know in large lake Africa or America. However, in Calafate colonies can not be counted by thousands but by tens. But the colors stand out against the gray of the mountains, the sky blue and dark blue of [...]
Tag Archives | Calafate
You are here: Home > Calafate
Top Posts & Pages
- Linux in undeveloped countries
- Learn how to use WhatsApp on PC
- Howto: KVM Server Virtualization
- A handful of Firefox tweaks that will double your browser speed
- Erases all of Pope tweets.
- Greenpeace Argentina manager arrested for blocking access to mines Barrick Gold
- Difference between Online Education VS. Traditional Education
- Howto find fast with Firefox
- Enabling and disabling services during start up in Linux
Follow @dagorret on Twitter
- Water spout off Grand Cayman by gemini spy on Flickr.
- Falls over Molokai
- The Pyramid | Tommaso Renzi
- Summer afternoon of 2012. on river Drava, Croatia. by Davorin...
- Annular eclipse from Kourou - By: Fabrizio Melandri
- Aerial Photography
- HONG KONG
- Celestial Evening
- Red Stone Park
- Mountain mirror, Svalbard (by Michele Bussoni2010)