The decision of President Cristina Fernandez to expropriate 51% of the assets ofYPF for Spanish Repsol became a focus of the online editions of majorinternational newspapers, which warned of the threat of retaliation against theSpanish government extent. The news showed a greater coverage in the newspapers of the region, but had significant media coverage in the United States. Agentina seizes YPF, the largest oil company, is the main title the newspaper The Wall Street Journal, which sees the move as a step in the process of state intervention in the economy carried out by the Kirchner administration. [...]
Tag Archives | Repsol YPF
You are here: Home > Repsol YPF
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Finland babies sleep into cardboard boxes?
- Howto: KVM Server Virtualization
- The Dark Side: Thoughts of the week
- A handful of Firefox tweaks that will double your browser speed
- Erases all of Pope tweets.
- Genetic diversity in trouble for the actions of Monsanto
- Top 100 sites of Apple and Mac
- Difference between Online Education VS. Traditional Education
- Install Windows XP / 7/ 8 From Flash /Pen Drive : Step by Step Tutorial.
Follow @dagorret on Twitter
- Los Angeles | California (by yosch)
- Lands of Tuscany: The Serchio Valley (by Alessandro Puccinelli)
- Na Pali Coast
- Haystack Rock by Bobshots on Flickr.
- Eruption! by Alain Barbezat
- View of Himalaya mountains at sunset by Marina & Enrique on...
- Rice terraces, Irkhuwa Valley, far Eastern Nepal
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Berlin, Germany (by Oliver Winter)
- A Poor Man’s Memory - By: George Christakis