Photography by Tiwago
Beautiful photo. The largest hot-air balloon gathering in the world is actually in Albuquerque, NM every October though. Some mornings over 600 balloons launch!
At 4,841 years old, this ancient bristlecone pine is the oldest known non-clonal organism on Earth. Located in the White Mountains of California, in Inyo National Forest, Methuselah’s exact location is kept a close secret in order to protect it from the public. (An older specimen named Prometheus, which was more than 5,000 years old, [...]
Top Posts & Pages
- Linux in undeveloped countries
- Learn how to use WhatsApp on PC
- Howto: KVM Server Virtualization
- A handful of Firefox tweaks that will double your browser speed
- Greenpeace Argentina manager arrested for blocking access to mines Barrick Gold
- Erases all of Pope tweets.
- Howto find fast with Firefox
- Difference between Online Education VS. Traditional Education
- Howto resolve problems with Microsoft Security Essentials
Follow @dagorret on Twitter
- Water spout off Grand Cayman by gemini spy on Flickr.
- Falls over Molokai
- The Pyramid | Tommaso Renzi
- Summer afternoon of 2012. on river Drava, Croatia. by Davorin...
- Annular eclipse from Kourou - By: Fabrizio Melandri
- Aerial Photography
- HONG KONG
- Celestial Evening
- Red Stone Park
- Mountain mirror, Svalbard (by Michele Bussoni2010)